Thursday 24 May 2012

Just wanna say ....

Imma girl who doesn't really know how to express her feelings .
Serious ! Not joking here . Not at all.
I'm only able to express ma feelings through singing .
I guess...

Yes! I loooooooooooooooove to sing ~
Singing is one of my hobbies . 
Haha!
I sing when I'm happy 
I sing when I'm sad 
I sing when I'm bored 
Basically , I just sing whenever I feel like singing ! 
But..... I don't think I can sing very well .....
Never dare to sing in front of anyone 


Oh! Btw, have you guys listen to G.NA's new album, Bloom ? 
Love the tracks .
You can download the album here -----> http://k-popdownloadlink.blogspot.com/2012/05/gna-bloom.html#more
How about G.NA's new MV , 2HOT ? 
When I first watch the MV I was like OMG.....
She look so different ! She is like damn pretty sial . Haha! 
Ps. don't mistake me as a lesbian lol
Haha
You can watch the MV here -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjaFkaXsfq0


That is all I have to say and I apologize for not updating my blog regularly .... 
So, bye bye ! Haha!

Shu Hui ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment