Monday 4 June 2012

An awesome day at CJ Open House ------- 2 June 2012

Annyeong ! Sry for not updating for quite some time ... :/

Well .... This was wat happen on 2 June

When to Celine Jessandra School of Performing Arts for their open house .

Really enjoyed my day at CJ  . Lol

Learn some new dance moves and even played games with the CJ Crew !

It was really an honor to meet them .  I've always admired their dancing n singing skills .

They are just like Kpop stars ! Haha!

When I first reach there, I felt really awkward as I was quite early .

There were hardly any visitors yet .

Only the CJ Crew and a few students there .

When I was standing quietly at a corner , some of the CJ Crew members came to talk to me and even invited me to play games with them!

We played a game called ' Shoot SNSD'

Haha. Funny name right ? Lol

All we have to do is to use Nerf Guns to shoot the heads of the SNSD members on the picture . This will earn us points ! Haha.

But that cacat gun ah , always jam . Very annoying . When the gun jams, one of the CJ Crew guy took the gun to try to fixed it . He was like shaking the gun . Then , he accidentally pull the trigger . The bullet flew and hit my leg -.-
There was silence for a few seconds then everyone started laughing . The guy was there apologizing to me while laughing . I was laughing too. Haha

We were all having fun . Haha

Really hope to go back to CJ again.

Celine Jessandra School of Performing Arts , CJ Crew , OVD , DAEBAK !!!!! :D
Haha

That's all ! Bye bye ! 

Shu Hui ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment